June 15 – August 20, 2007
Maltwood Art Museum and Gallery
An exhibition to celebrate the 20th year of Camosun College’s Fine Furniture Program. Jurors focused on the Northwest Coast to highlight the quality furniture makers of the area and showcase the particular historical and geographical influences of the region that have contributed to the unique quality of design.
Held in conjunction with and organized by the Furniture Society Conference.
- 20 Years of Fine Furniture (2007)
- Explorations in Wood (2004)
- They Don’t Make Them Like They Used To (2003)
- Explorations in Wood (1996)
- Explorations in Wood (1990)
- Furniture from the Maltwood Collection (1987)
- 400 Years of Furniture from the Maltwood Collection (1984)
- Hand Crafted: Contemporary Decoartive Arts in B.C., 1950 to 1970 (1983)
- The Cabinet Maker/Designer: An Exhibition (1982)